Thursday, February 16, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Easter Card With Flowering Dogwood Collection

Today I am bringing to you an Easter Card Featuring products from the Flowering Dogwood Collection.

My background layer is cut from the Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection and is 6 inches by 6 inches, as is the card base. Next, using one of the 6 inch by 6 inch panels, I trimmed it down to 5.5 inches by 5.5 inches to create the background layer.

I then cut two border edges from the peach colored paper from the paper pad using Ornate Borders and Pockets die set and layered them on to the card.  I then cut the fancy oval frame out of green cardstock from the same collection, and a pink oval circle from the collection using Eyelet Oval die set and adhered to the card front.

Now it is time to stamp the floral arch and the two doves from the Flowering Dogwood & Doves Cling Stamp Set using Xpress It paper and black Archival Ink. I colored the inages using Copic markers G82, G85, R20, YR02, and YR04, then cut out the images using the matching Flowering Dogwood & Doves Die Set .

Finally I cut out the Easter Blessings from the paper collection, used Copic marker G85 around the edges and adhered both the doves and the sentiment using foam squares to give a bit of dimensionality. I hope you have enjoyed this project!

Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment