Just like many of you, I am a crafter. I love all kinds of crafting, and so today I am bringing you a mixed media canvas. I am using a standard 6 x 6 canvas, a bit of acrylic paint, one sheet of 6 x 6 paper, two sheets of 4 x 6 paper, some ephemera, gel medium, 1 Southwest Tray, 1 Extra Large Round Pendant Tray, 1 Watch Face Tray, 1 Large Glass Round, 1 Extra Large Glass Round, 1 Heart Key Tray, Fantastic Super Sticky Dots, and Fantastic Glaze and Glue.
1. Use the acrylic paint on the edges of the canvas and just enough to cover the front edges of the canvas.
2. Use your gel medium to cover the back of the 6 x 6 piece of paper and adhere to the front of the canvas. I did like the look of a not perfect edge so I did tear the edges of the paper before I adhered it to the canvas. Then use a bit more of the gel medium to seal the paper to the canvas.
3. Next trim down one of the 4 x 6 papers just a bit to fit the canvas to your liking. Again use your gel medium to attach to the canvas.
4. Continue to adhere your ephemera to your canvas with gel medium.
5. Now I chose to put one of my ephemera pieces under glass as well as an image that was on the other 4 x 6 paper. So use Fantastic Glaze and Glue on the flat side of your glass and adhere to your images. Hold until they grip. Once they are dry, trim any edges as necessary. Then using jewelers dots adhere the pieces in to the pendant trays.
6. Finally, use your gel medium to adhere the trays and the key to the front of the canvas.
And there you have your final project!