Wednesday, December 6, 2017

More December Mood Board Inspiration

Hi Everyone! Have you been checking out the new release previews at Craftin Desert Divas? Definitely cuteness at it's best! Well, while we patiently wait (ok I am not a patient person) here is some December Mood Board inspiration for you!  I have used this adorable digi called Surfing Santa. I then colored up this cutie with Copics, masked him off and used distress inks for my background. I added some glitter to his surf board and hat with the Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Snowfall.  I also used Fancy Frame Dies, Sending Sentiments Stamp Set, Berry Christmas Sequins, and Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Snowfall.

Here is the Mood Board for your reference. Fabulous right?
 
I can't wait to see what you create and please do play along with us! Be sure you use the hashtag #cddmonthly so we can see your projects!
 
Hugs,
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment