Monday, April 29, 2019

No Probllama with Scrapsalot!

Hello Friends!
Finally got a little time to play this weekend with some fun products from Scrapsalot. So let me give you a little bit about this project. The first thing I decided to do was o play with the Tim Holtz Hexagon Shape Shifter Stencil with Distress Oxides. I did use a makeup brush to apply the Distress Oxides and was actually pretty happy with the coverage. I have been hearing a lot about people using brushes for application and had to give it a try. The way the shape shifter dies work I did Wilted Violet, Lucky Clover and Ripe Persimmon then shifted my stencil and went back and applied Blueprint Sketch, Mustard Seed and then Candied Apple.
Then I decided to use the No Probllama Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps. I stamped out the llama, the cactus, the blanket for the llama and the sombrero for the llama, as well as the sentiment with the Midnight Catherine Pooler Ink Pad. Now I decided to try using my Catherine Pooler Inks to use a watercoloring technique. I used a watercolor brush and put a little of the inks from the ink pads onto an acrylic block and used some water to create watercolors. I used Coral Cabana, Grape Crush, All That Jazz, Tiara and Grass Skirt.
I did fussy cut, which is definitely not my strong point, but it got me where I was heading, and then used Score Tape to put everything together.
I would love to hear what you think about this project! Please leave me a comment and let me know!
And definitely check out Scrapsalot,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount!
More fun to follow!!!!
Hugs,
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment