Sunday, September 15, 2019

Waffle Flower Stamp Fun with Scrapsalot!

I have been having some crafty fun this weekend. I finally got to play with this fabulous set from Waffle Flower Stamps called magnolias.
I used my Misti to stamp out both the flower image and the sentiment using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.I colored up the image using my Copics. I trimmed and mounted the sentiment on to the main panel. I then used some fabulous glitter cardstock to create my finishing layers. I adhered everything with scor-tape.
Scrapsalot carries most of these products, so check them out, and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! And if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is lots more coming up!!!!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment