Friday, November 1, 2019

It's A Di's Digi Stamps Week!

Di's Digi Stamps is our sponsor this week at Passionate Paper Creations/Crafting Of Hue and they have an amazing and adorable selection of images to choose from. I got to play with this adorable image called  Beary Love Swing. How cute is this!
I have colored up this super cute image with Copics and used a paper pad from Echo Park for my layers.  I really love how adorable this image is! You can find lots of amazing cuteness at their store here. Definitely go and check out their Facebook group here!And if you go to the Passionate Paper Creations/Crafting Of Hue Facebook group you will even find a discount code, but hurry!
I have had so much fun creating this project! So definitely check out Di's Digi Stamps and check out Crafting Of Hue here!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment