Friday, November 29, 2019

Working on Holiday Cards With Scrapsalot!

Hi Everyone! I had a chance to play with some amazing products from Scrapsalot for making Holiday Cards. So check this out!
I used my Misti to stamp out the images from Ho Ho Holidays Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn. I used Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.I colored up the images using my Copics. I then made using the acetate Foil Mate Background sheet set called took my Foil Mate Clear Background Toner Sheet with Gold Shattered Foil and ran it through my laminator to create the amazing background layer. I mounted the clear panel on to some pearlescent Silver Cardstock, I fussycut the assorted stamped images. I then used an older oval die set  I  have and an older border scene die I also had to cut out the ovals and the snow norder. On the inner oval I used several shades of blue distress oxides with the blending brushes from Scrapsalot. I then adhered everything together using my most favorite scor-tape and for the final touch added the red bow.
Scrapsalot carries most of these products, so check them out, and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! And if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is lots more coming up!!!!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment