Saturday, December 14, 2019

Check Out This Holiday Project With All The Fabulous Goodies From Scrapsalot!

Hi Everyone! I had a chance to play with some amazing products from Scrapsalot for making Holiday Cards. So check this out!

I used my Misti to stamp out the sentiment from Hero Arts called Nordic Tree Stamps. I used Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then made using the acetate Foil Mate Background sheet set called Wilderness the front window for a shaker card. I used Silver Foil and ran it through my laminator to create the amazing window layer. I used an older circle die to cut a window in some pearlescent card stock. I then mounted the clear panel on behind the pearlescent Gold Cardstock.I then used foam tape to create the area to put in the sequins for my shaker card. I used sequins from two different Catherine Pooler Mixes. I then adhered silver pearlescent cardstock to the back to finish the shaker panel. Next, also using those older circle dies I created a frame to go around the opening and used green flocking to create the frame. I also used some of the flocking to create a frame around the sentiment. I then added behind a layer of red metallic cardstock and another layer of the silver pearlescent cardstock to ggive the project a more finished, fancy look. I then adhered everything together using my most favorite scor-tape and for the final touch added the green flowers. Look at all that sparkle!
Scrapsalot carries most of these products, so check them out, and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! And if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is lots more coming up!!!!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment