Thursday, January 23, 2020

Check Out Thrifty Thursday at Scrappers Delights!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!! Today it is Thrifty Thursday at Scrappers Delights.
So check out this cutie! This set is called Summer Time. She is so much fun to color up, which I did using my Copics. I then fussy cut her out so that I could create a scene for her. For the ocean beach background, I used a layering stamp set by Hero Arts called Color Layering Waves. This set has three parts which I stamped using Distress Oxides in three different shades to give the ocean a bit of depth. I then used another shade of Distress Oxide for the beach. The sentiment also was part of this set and I stamped that using a dark blue Memento Ink. The paper layers are from Anchors Aweigh 6x6 Paper Pad from Doodlebug.
And take a look at all the fabulous sales which you can find here!!
Picture
Be sure to check out the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Blog and join us on our Facebook Fan Page. And be sure to check out Scrappers Delights!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment