Thursday, January 30, 2020

Playing With More Valentine Projects With All The Fabulous Goodies From Scrapsalot!

So I am still working on Valentines so here is a fun one to share!
This is such a fun card to create. I used the Simple Heart and the Dangle Heart Dies from Sugar Pea Designs and die cut the the pieces to create the Dangling Rainbow as well as the heart at the base. I then stamped the sentiment from the Sugar Pea Stamp Set called Heart Prints using Versamark Ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I adhered these with my favorite Scor-Tape. I then added some bling from Queen and Company.
Scrapsalot carries most of these products so check with Debra for availability for specific products,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! Remember, if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is more coming up tomorrow!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment