Friday, February 21, 2020

Flock and Honeybees and Sparkle! Oh My!!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! What could be better than flock, glitter, sparkles and an adorable Honeybee!

Check this out! I have used a layer of Orange Glow Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets as one of my card layers. Which I layered over a black card base layer. Then I used a layer of Sunshine Yellow Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets for my top layer. But before this got attached, I first used Gina K. Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in Sweet Mango and applied this through a Honey Bee stencil called Chevron Arrows Background Stencil. I let this dry. Then using a hexagon die set in my stash I cut the opening through the Yellow Flock layer to allow the Orange Flock to show through. I then used some clear plastic, foam tape and that same hexagon die set to create my shaker housing. I then added a fun  gold shaker mix and sealed the shaker housing. I then stamped my sentiment and my bee with Versafine Onyx Black and used some Gina K. Clear Embossing powder to make the black a bit shiny and crisp. I then used a copic marker to color in the yellow on the bee and die cut the sentiment and the bee with matching dies. I then adhered them to the card with foam tape.
Scrapsalot carries this amazing flock in the store as well as the scortape and many of the other products I used. You can also check with Debra for availability on specific products,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! Remember, if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is more coming up!
And here are product links for you!

Sunshine Yellow Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets

Orange Glow Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets

Scor-Tape 6x6 Sheets

Scor-Tape 1/2"

 
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment