Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tea Step Card

Today we are going to make a tea step card today featuring Stamps and Dies from Stephanie Barnard and the Xyron Creative Station and X sticker maker!

When doing a card of this nature there are a number of parts that need to be assembled. So first, all the pieces are cut out, or stamped and cut out, based on what is needed for each piece. Then I bring out my Xyzon Creative Station. I run everything through at one time. Because this is not a wet adhesive, I get great coverage, everything sticks on the first try and I am not having to hold pieces together while I wait for adhesive to dry or to grip the material.

Then it is as simple as peel and stick. And your project is complete!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Great card and tutorial Judy. Will have to try this out. You have some terrific posts on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete