Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #143-Gail's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Welcome to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! It Is an Anything Goes Challenge with a feminine twist. I decided to do something fun and play with this fabulous set from Kindred Stamps called Off To See The Wizard. I colored these adorable guys with Copics, and created the background using Distress Oxides. This amazing Box Card is cut using one of my favorite die sets from Craftin Desert Divas called Box Card Die, I am totally hooked on doing box cards! I love the depth and the ability to build a scene!

 
Make sure you head to the Watercooler Wednesday Blog and check out all the amazing samples the Design Team has for you and do play along with us!  For all the challenge details and to share your project, visit the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge by clicking here.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday, November 6th at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time to link your project.

 
So remember it is Feminine Anything Goes, so share with us! We would love to see what you are up to!  Come on over to the blog, take a few minutes this week, play along and enter! I look forward to seeing what you create! And of course, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Hugs,

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment