Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #148-Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Welcome to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! And this week it is Feminine Anything Goes!
 
I have been continuing to work on holiday presents and as I am working I usually have something on in the background, whether it is a DVD or Netflix. Lately I have been rewatching some favorite Gilmore Gorls and as such this may be one of my favorite stamp sets. This week I am playing with a set from Kindred Stamps called Small Town Girls. These images are colored in with Copic Markers. The Box Card is made from the  Box Card Die Set from Craftin Desert Divas.
 
 
Make sure you head to the Watercooler Wednesday Blog and check out all the amazing samples the Design Team has for you and do play along with us!  For all the challenge details and to share your project, visit the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge by clicking here.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday, December 11th at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time to link your project.
 

 
So remember it is Feminine Anything Goes and what better time than to share those projects you are working on to get ready for the ladies on your holiday list! We would love to see what you are up to!  Come on over to the blog, take a few minutes this week, play along and enter! I look forward to seeing what you create! And of course, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment