Saturday, February 24, 2018

Fashion Emergency? Craft Fantastic To The Rescue!

Ok, maybe not an emergency, but hey it happens!!!! You get a new outfit and you want the perfect hair accessory for it. This is a true story, by the way. My daughter has an event coming up and we are trying to figure out a hair accessory that makes sense for this dress. Here is the pattern from the dress. Black background with flowers in these colors.
So here is what I came up with.

I picked up a basic barrette that is a good size for her and will stay secure. The barette measures 1/2 inch wide by 3 1/2 inches long. I am using 3 of the daisies from the Open Daisy Kit and snipped off the links. Using the Fantastic Super Sticky Dots I am attaching the Tiny Round Glass Bling in Aqua and in Amethyst. From here I used E6000 to adhere the daisies to the barette.

Fashion emergency? No way!!!! Easy peasy!!!! And a perfect match!

What do you think? Did you like this project? Let me know. I would love to hear what you think!

Hugs,

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment