Sunday, September 29, 2019

Happy National Coffee Day! Are You Ready To Hop!

Polka Dot Orchard has joined in with several other companies to hop along in honor of National Coffee Day. This fun event is being hosted by the Coffee Loving Paper Crafters Group. Not only are we hopping along with so many lovely companies, we are also doing a hop with our very talented design team to show off many amazing projects created from our newest release. Polka Dot Orchard is doing a few giveaways too. For more information on the giveaways and the full line up for both hops head over to the Polka Dot Orchard blog.
 
For my project I am using an image and sentiment from Polka Dot Orchard from the set called Merry Little Coffee Digital Stamp Set. Check it out!
 
I am hoping you can see the sparkle! It is really sparkly in person and catches the light!
I printed out the digital image and sentiment using my laser printer and after coloring up my image with Copics I then ran it through my laminator with foil. I love the sparkle it adds to the image. I then trimmed my image and layered it up using some fancy metallic papers and a die from Crafters Companion. I really love how this came out!
 
So make sure you check out all the goings on for National Coffee Day!
 
Hugs,
 
Judy


5 comments:

  1. Love that pretty green mug with the red poinsettias on it! Beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I definitely see the glitter! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Judy!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty poinsettia mug! Beautiful card! Pretty coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous look with the
    foil! Lovely card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete