Friday, October 25, 2019

Dream Higher

Hi Everyone! Today I am bringing you a sparkly card featuring Lavinia Stamps!.
To be perfectly honest, I really wanted to show you the amazing sparkle in the sky by the stars. I am afraid the photograph doesn't do it justice. There are also two mounting layers, one in purple glitter and one in silver glitter with a final black metallic layer.
For this project I have used Star Cluster for my background, Deeper Than The Ocean Sentiment and Fayllin for the fairy image. I am totally loving the Lavinia Stamps. I am afraid they may be like gummy bears for me. I will need more of these!
I have done the background with Distress Oxide Inks, and used Momento Tuxedo Black for my image, stars and sentiment. And some pixie dust for my sparkles.
I do hope you like this project! You can find lots of great Lavinia Stamps at 7 Kids Crafts, so definitely check them out. Stay tuned for more!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment