Friday, January 31, 2020

I Just Love The Warm Fuzziness Of Flock!

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I am sharing another Valentine, this one with flock!  Check this one out!
This is such a fun card to create. I used the Simple Heart Die from Sugar Pea Designs and die cut the the hearts to create the Heart Balloons. I also decided to create my card layers from flock as well and it gives the whole project this warm fuzzy feel to it. I then stamped the pug, the grass line and the sentiment from the Sugar Pea Stamp Set called For Pugs Sake using Memento Ink onto Xpressit cardstock. I then colored up my picture with Copics.  I adhered all my parts and pieces with my favorite Scor-Tape. I then used a thin marker to add more balloon strings to the other hearts.
Scrapsalot carries most of these products so check with Debra for availability for specific products,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! Remember, if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is more coming up!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment