Sunday, January 12, 2020

Starting To Think About Valentines With All The Fabulous Goodies From Scrapsalot!

Hi Everyone! I hope you have all been having some crafty fun. There are so many exciting things coming up in 2020 so keep your eye out!
Getting to some weekend playing, check out this cutie!
I used my Misti to stamp out the sentiment and the images from the Ink On 3 Set called Raccoon Hugs., using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored my images with Copic markers. On the cloudy sky I used Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide.  I used some Lawn Fawn Layering Dies for my base card layers. I also used some Queen and Company 6x6 patterned papers for my layering. I then adhered everything together using my most favorite Scor-Tape in various sizes.
Scrapsalot carries most of these products and I have included links for you, so check them out, and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! And if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay tuned, there is so much great stuff coming up in 2020!!!!
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment