Thursday, February 20, 2020

You Are My One And Only!

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to not only be a member of The Coffee Beans Design Team but also to be bringing you my first ever project using one of My images!!!! I am the illustrator of this image which is part of an image set called Dolphin Love! You can grab this set by clicking on the set title and it will take you right to it! So check this out!
I colored up this adorable dolphin pair with copics. The background was created using Distress Oxide Inks to create the ocean and sky. I then cut out the center so that you could not only see through to the sky and sea but also to create a super cute shaker! I really love this shaker pack which is from Doodles Paper Playground and it is called December Turquoise. I really adore how this came out and am excited to bring you more!
Be sure to check out The Multi Crafters Cafe and Sparkle Blends Shop!
So stay tuned!!!! Lots of exciting things are coming up!

Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment