Sunday, May 31, 2020

Meow & Fur-Ever

Every once in a while you meet that Fur-Ever soul mate. In this case I think Newton certainly did! Check this out.
 Look how cute and cozy these two are. This is a super cute stamp set that you can find at Scrapsalot called Newtons Sweethearts. This is just one of the three images in this adorable set. I colored them up with copics and thought a shaker would be fun. I used a circle die from my stash to cut the base layer that had the colored up image. I then used some fun foam, acetate and Scor Tape to create my shaker. I filled it with Catherine Pooler Springfield Sequin Mix.
I then used pattern paper from Doodlebug Down on the Farm 6x6 paper pad, and Lawn Fawn layering dies to create my layers. And if you shake the card around it reveals the fabulous sentiment!
Scrapsalot carries most of these amazing products in the store! You can also check with Debra for availability on specific products,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! Remember, if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay Well Everyone! More fun projects are coming right up so stay tuned
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment