Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Patriotic Panda? Yes Please!

Hi Everyone! Today I am bringing you this super fun and easy Patriotic Panda!So let's get started! To begin with I have used Classic Crest Solar White 110 pound cardstock for my card base. For this project I used a die from Waffle Flower Stamps called Sunshine Panel Die. I cut this from Pop Tone Wild Cherry Cardstock. I then used a Doodlebug Paper Pad called Yankee Doodle for the star layer behind the Sunshine Panel. I used Scor Tape to adhere the layers as well as adhere the panel to the card base.
I used Pop Tone Black Licorice Card Stock and Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock to create my panda.  I used an adorable die from Waffle Flower Stamps called Be A Panda and my die cut machine to cut one in white and one in black. I then paper pieced the black parts on to the white base and adhered using Scor Tape.
And then for a bit of fun I used Be Accersories Die Set which is also from Waffle Flower to add the shades, bow tie and tophat as well as the coffee cup. These are also cut from the same Doodlebug paper pad. And then for a final touch, a little bit of R20 Copic coloring for the pink part of the ears. And there you have a patriotic panda!
I really love how this turned out. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment