Thursday, June 25, 2020

I'll Stand By You

Hi Everyone! Today I am bringing you this super cute Flamingo card. To begin with I have used Classic Crest Solar White 110 pound cardstock for my card base. I then cut from Classic Crest Solar White 80 pound cardstock my panel which I did originally cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. I will make this layer smaller later on. Using my Misti, I then used a stamp set by Catherine Pooler called Stand Tall to stamp all the elements for this card. I stamped the sentiment as well as the two flamingos in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then used Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey and Fiesta Blue to stamp my greenery and my water.
Next I did some really quick and easy coloring using Copics RV17, RV55 and RV52 to color my two flamingos.
I then grabbed a set of layering dies from The Stamp Doctor called A2 Card Layers #2. I then used three of these layering dies to cut don the piece with my stamping as well as a layer in Pop Tone Black Licorice Card Stock and another layer in Pop Tone Razzleberry Card Stock. I used Scor Tape to adhere the layers as well as adhere the panel to the card base.

I really love how this turned out. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment