Saturday, August 22, 2020

It Is Time For The Fall Fun Blog Hop With CutCardstock!

Happy Saturday Everyone! And welcome to the Fall Fun Blog Hop with CutCardstock! We have a great hop in store for you! And there is even a $40 gift card up for grabs for CutCardstock! To be eligible for the $40 gift card, you must comment at each stop along the hop and/or upload a project that includes product from CutCardStock. You can find the main blog post on CutCardstock here.
The winner will be randomly selected via number generator and announced on Monday August 24th on the CutCardstock Blog and Facebook page.
Hop List
1. CutCardstock.blog
2. Teri
3. Melly
4. Larissa
5. Leslie ==>YOU PROBABLY CAME FROM HERE
6. Judy===YOU ARE HERE
7. CutCardstock.blog  <==NEXT STOP
Now on to my Fall Fun Project! I work with Copics a lot and I am constantly asked what type of paper I use. When I tried Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 110 lb. I was really impressed. I love how well it works with Copic markers. The colors are vivid and blend really well. Check it out on this project. I have used the following Copic Colors: Y38, YR68, R08, R27, E08, E11, E13, E15, E17, E40, E50, E79, B01
I have also used a die set by Hello Bluebird Stamps called Oak Tree Scene Die and a stamp set also by Hello Bluebird called Leaf Play. Using Copics you can see both shading as well as stippling to get the various effects on this fall project. And in order to piece this project I used Scor Tape, both to attach my layers as well as attach my project to my card base, also made from Classic Crest Solar White.
I do hope you have enjoyed this project and please head to the next stop on the hop and be sure to comment along the way!
And as always, I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the fall colors and these sweet critters! Darling scene and pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Perfect playful fall scene! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look to the coloring. I like the scene and the falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, fab coloring of the critters and leaves, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fall scene for these cute critters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love how you used Classic Crest Solar White 110lb cardstock with the copics. I haven’t been happy with any papers I’ve tried but have lots of the 110lb, so now off to play with the copics.

    ReplyDelete