Monday, August 10, 2020

Soy Happy Together

Hi Everyone! Today I am bringing you a sushi special! This adorable project starts with a Classic Crest Solar White 110 pound cardstock for my card base. For this project I used a die from Waffle Flower Stamps called Sunshine Panel Die. I cut this from Pop Tone Black Licorice Card Stock.
I then used a standard card layer die from Lawn Fan to cut an underneath panel in Pop Tone Wild Cherry Cardstock.Scor Tape.
I then adhered the two layers using
Next I stamped out my sushi images from an adorable stamp set that was part of the Hedgehog Hollow July Kit using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my MISTI stamping tool. I then colored up my images using Copic markers.
I then cut out these images and placed them on my card front using Scor Tape. I then stamped out my sentiment also from the same set again using Memento Tuxedo Black and then trimmed the sentiment to my desired size and attached it with Scor Tape. And finally I attached this to my white cardstock base.
I really love how this turned out. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment