Monday, August 31, 2020

Stop and smell the Rose'

Hi Everyone! Is is just me or does spending an afternoon on a lush vineyard sound just about perfect? So check this out. I am playing with this fabulous set from Hero Arts called Vineyard Heroscapes. To be completely honest I seriously love the Hero Arts Scene Building stamp sets. I will be doing a ton of playing with these.
For these layering stamps I do personally love using my MISTI, which I find make it really easy to line up the images. All the stamped elements you see are from this amazing set, and there were even more stamps in it that I didn't use on this project. I used Catherine Pooler Inks in the following colors to create my scene: Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt, Sangria, Stone Blue, Juniper Mist, and Hot Tub. I did also use a blending brush with Stone Blue to add the base of the sky. I then adhered it to a white cardstock card base. I attached everything with my favorite scor tape.
Scrapsalot carries most of these amazing products in the store! You can also check with Debra for availability on specific products,  and while you are there, here is a code for a 10% discount on your order! Just enter JUDY10 at checkout for your discount! Remember, if you don't see it in the shop, email Debra and she can help you with whatever you are looking for!
Stay Well Everyone! More fun projects are coming right up so stay tuned
Hugs,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment