Wednesday, November 4, 2020

May You Never Be Too Grown Up...

Are you ready to get started on those holiday cards? For me it is definitely time. So check out todays holiday shaker card!

First I am using Classic Crest Natural White 110 pound cardstock for my card base. I have cut my cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and then scored and folded at 4 1/4" to create the card base. Next I am using Stardream Metallic Silver Cardstock to cut a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch card mat. Next I am cutting Habanero Cardstock to 5 1/4  4 inches to create the next mat. Next I am cutting Bonsai Green Canvas Textured Cardstock to 5 x 3 3/4 inches to create the next mat. I have then adhered these with Scor Tape.

For these next steps I used a shaker card kit from Queen and Company called Winter Wonderland. From this kit I used the foam shapes and acetate for my shaker as well as the dies for the trees, the Santa in his sleigh and the snowglobe itself. The snowglobe frame was cut from the same Habanero Cardstock. The trees are cut from the same Bonsai Green Canvas Textured Cardstock, the Santa in the sleigh with the reindeer is cut from Pop Tone Black Licorice Cardstock, and the sentiment, which was stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, was stamped onto the same Classic Crest Natural White 110 pound cardstock and die cut. The pattern paper also comes from the kit.and finally the shaker bits are from a Sparkle Blends sequin mix called Minter Is Coming

And of course, I adhered it all together with Scor Tape.


 I really love how this turned out. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment