Thursday, January 14, 2021

Eggtraordinary

Hi Sparkle Blends Fans! Are you ready for a sneek peek at one of the new blends? Meet Easter Eggs! This blend is gorgeous!!!! I adore all the sparkle and all the fun elements that are in this blend. Have a look!

I paired this blend with the Bring On Spring Kit from Queen and Co. I used one of the fun Easter Egg shaker dies, the paper pad and sentiment, all from this kit. And I totally adore how fabulously this came out!!!!


I may need to get more of this mix while it is still available!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release coming out tomorrow! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment