Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year Everyone!

 Happy New Year Everyone! I know that many of us did not spend New Years Eve in ways that we may usually bring in the new year, but check out this adorable dressy purse! It is perfect for little gifts or perhaps that little gift card for someone special. So lets take a look at how to create  this!

For this project I am using a die set from Concord & 9th called Everyday Purse Builder Dies. This basic die set gives you lots of options, but probably one of the best options is that you can totally determine the look just by what papers you use to create this. So I have selected Pop Tone Black Licorice Card Stock for my purse and paired it with Silver Glitter Cardstock and used this fabulous die set. 

 
By cutting and scoring and adhering with Scor Tape, you wind up with this darling purse.

I then finished it off with a fabulous piece of bling from Queen and Company for my purse closure. Fabulous and totally customizable for any occasion.
I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create! And Happy New Year!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment