Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Have A Ball!

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing this super cute birthday card and reminding you that there is just a little time left to enter this challenge at Artful Angel! All the details are below!



You can see here I am using Gerda Steiner Dachshunds for my images and sentiments and Echo Park My Dog 6x6 paper pad for my patterned papers. I also used some assorted layering dies from Lawn Fawn. I stamped my images and sentiments in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used Copics for my dog and tennis ball.

So what do you think? Make sure to stop by Artful Angels Facebook Group to enter the challenge! And if you are not sure if you have products they carry, check out their shop here. I bet you have something you can play with!

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner SYD March Challenge 

Gem of A Challenge #7 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge #13 Anything Goes 

Cardz TV #137 Anything Goes 

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #592 Spring/Easter  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring/Easter

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Easter/Spring

 

As always I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!

Judy


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you used the cloud paper to emulate the pup jumping in the air to catch the ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable this puppy! Many thanks for playing at Polkadoodles. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    x
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute doggie and a great choice of background paper. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little pup! This card makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete