Monday, April 12, 2021

Just Keep Swimming

Happy Monday Sparkle Blends Fans!I do hope your day has gone swimmingly!
Ok, I couldn't resist! So have you started playing with slim line cards yet? I have just started and it is a bit overwhelming and freeing all at the same time to learn how to play with a new size and shape of card base, and when it is one that is as large as this, it definitely takes a little getting used to.

For this project I am using slimline dies from Queen and Co. for my card layers, along with a slim line paper pad for my patterned paper. I am combining that with an older Stamps Of Life Stamp and Die Set for my fish and sentiment. I have colored up these fun friends with my Copics, and used my favorite Circles Shaker Shapes set from Queen and Co. for the round foam for my shaker circles. I am using Ocean Beauties Sparkle Blends for my sequin mix for the three shaker compartments. To be perfectly honest, there are so many amazing things in this blend that I don't even think they are all in here in these three spots! I am also using a single sheet of acetate along with additional foam to pull this all together.

 
And here are a few close ups so you can get a better look at  this fabulous blend!


So, what do you think? I really love how this came out and will definitely be spending more time on these bigger slim line cards!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release for April that is amazing!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment