Saturday, September 18, 2021

Christmas Wishes....Gettin Crackin On Christmas

So I am usually a last minute person, although I really always rather be one of those that are not stressed and finished with things way ahead of time. Well this year I am promising myself that I will be more on top of Holiday cards. So today I am bringing you a holiday card! I have been playing with the fantastic new release from Sparkle Blends and can't wait to show you some total cuteness!

I am using the Sparkle Blend called Gingerbread House, and what better to use it with than North Pole from Queen and Company! The stamps, dies and shaped shakers work with this blend perfectly! Have a look!





I really adore how this came out!

Head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. and grab your favorites!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Facebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment