Friday, October 1, 2021

Let It Snow

Hey Everyone! Happy Friday! Well it is finally cooling down in my little corner of the world! Which makes sense because the International Balloon Fiesta starts tomorrow and it always cools down right around the start of it. But before I post lots of Hot Air Balloon cards and Alien cards, check out this really fun winter card! I adore penguins, and in this new Sparkle Blend, LOOK! PENGUINS!!!!!! I used the Snow Birds Sparkle Blend along with All Bundled Up 6x6 Paper Pad from Queen and Company, along with some Lawn Fawn Layering Dies and a retired set called Frosties to create this infinity shaker.





 I really adore how this came out!

Head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. and grab your favorites!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Facebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment