Monday, December 20, 2021

I Am So Excited!

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday! I get to be the GIU Girl this week! (GIU is Growing In Unity), and this is really a fun thing for me! And a little bit of trivia for you all, I actually started as a GIU Girl when I first decided to try out for a design team. From there my journey started! 

I will be back each day this week with new projects for you, AND there are prizes involved. More on that as we get through the week, but make sure you are commenting so that you have a shot at a prize as winners will be chosen from the comments left this week!

So without further ado, here is a favorite stamp that I truly adore for Christmas cards. Have a look!


This is called Owl Warmhearted and is jyst such a sweet image and comes with two wonderful sentiments. Oh and a little enabler alert, it is on sale right now! I have colored up this fun image by Angie Blom with Copic markers and used some patterned papers from an older paper pad from The Stamps Of Life called Hope and Joy Collection. 

What do you think of this sweet image and super easy and quick last minute Christmas card?

Let me know and leave me a comment! I will be back tomorrow, but until then I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!

Judy

11 comments:

  1. Adorable owl card!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These holiday owls are just precious, so sweet snuggled under the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! It screams cozy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All birdies are my jam (hubs calls me a bird nerd! lol) so I adore this pretty, cute card. I love how they share a hat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWWWW those owls are just so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! It would be great for a parent or grandparents card.

    ReplyDelete