Friday, July 31, 2020

One Last One For Christmas In July

Hi Everyone! Ok I had to do one last one for Christmas in July! It seems appropriate that for this last one I amso used up the last of my Merry Mint Sparkle Blend. So without further ado, a smple Christmas shaker card. This is a pretty simple one that you could easily reproduce for making a batch of cards. I am using my Queen and Company Circle Shaker kit and one of the 6x6 Paper Pads from Doodlebug.  Enjoy!


So get ready for the new August Release coming out, and to grab the Sparkle Blends July Release before it is gone, as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends, head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blog, Facebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!
I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment