Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Perfect For Different Occasions

Are you finished with holiday cards and are ready for something different? Today I am bringing you a fabulous card that you can use for lots of different occasions. Check it out. 

I am using Classic Crest Natural White 110 pound cardstock for my card base. As this is a bit of a heavy design I want to make sure I am sing a heavy duty card base. I am doing this a little differently today because my base is a fancy cut base. In order to make sure that I am covering the fancy shaped base, I am laying my piece of cardstock the my die on top and using my scoreboard to create the fold. All of my dies for this project are from Crafter's Companion.

I am then folding and burnishing my fold into the cardstock and then trimming it down a bit. I am then placing my die so that the die goes off beyond the fold so that it will leave the top uncut to create the base.

Now that I have my base I am going to die cut my card pieces out of  Stardream Metallic Silver Cardstock, Stardream Metallic Punch Cardstock, and Curious Metallic Violette Cardstock


I have then adhered everything with Scor Tape, and then added a little bling on the butterfly's body.


I really love how this turned out. As you can see this would make not only a great birthday card, but can also be used as an invitation or a thank you, or even as a just thinking of you card. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment