Sunday, December 6, 2020

Happy Birthday

While I am still working on Holiday Cards, I decided to take a little break and make up a birthday card. So today I am bringing you a quick and easy birthday card, but with a degree with simple elegance. The elegance comes from these beautiful papers, which look wonderful and are fabulous to the touch. So have a look!

I am using Stardream Metallic Silver Cardstock for my card base. I have used a stand alone die set from The Stamps Of Life called Happy Birthday Framelits Drop Ins. This die cuts the card base for you. 

 
Next I have used the die to cut my sentiment out of Stardream Metallic Punch Cardstock

 
I then have cut a layer for the inside of my card from Stardream Metallic Punch Cardstock as well to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and another layer from Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock to 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I have then adhered everything with Scor Tape.

I really love how this turned out. I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment