Sunday, December 6, 2020

Warm And Cozy Wishes

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who are celebrating! These cuties are celebrating too! With a mix of Eggnog With Nutmeg Sparkle Blends and Mulled Wine Sparkle Blends! This mix of blends is perfect for this cozy scene!

I have used Coffee Friends Stamp and Die Sets and Cozy Christmas Eve Stamp and Die Sets, along with Cozy Burrow Scene Builder Die Set, all from Hello Bluebird Stamps, to create this super cute and festive shaker card. I used both Catherine Pooler Inks as well as Copics to color this up. I have also used Scor Tape as well as some thin foam tape to create my shaker.



I really do love everything about how well these blends go together and work wonderfully for this scene and personally may need to grab some more before they are gone!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites from the November release while they are still available! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment