Sunday, December 6, 2020

Believe

So today I am playing with Hello Frosty Sparkle Blend and I must say this may really be a favorite for me. It is winter, and it is all my favorite colors and it really goes beyond just the holidays and works all winter long. So check this out.

My card base is Classic Crest Natural White 110lb cardstock cut and scored to create an A2 size base. I am using a new shaker kit from Queen and Company called Heartfelt Holiday kit. I have used the fabulous ornament foam shapes and dies to create my shaker. I have also used a paper pad from Queen and Company called All Bundled Up, which has lots of fun elements but most importantly the colors are perfect with this blend! Additionally, I have used some basic shape dies from Stamps Of Life and from Lawn Fawn to pull this all together. I also used Scor Tape as well as Foam Tape to create some dimensionality with my layers, and as a finishing touch, some purple bakers twine also in my stash from Queen and Company.



I really do love everything about this blend and personally may need to grab some more before it is gone!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites from the November release while they are still available! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment