Thursday, January 7, 2021

Bright Spring Wishes

Hey Sparkle Blends Fans! Today I am already starting to think Springtime thoughts! So without further ado, check out this Springy project!

I am using Hey Chickie which is a fantastic blend for all your Spring projects as well as Easter Projects. The colors in this mix are just gorgeous! I have paired this mix with a fabulous kit from Queen and Company called Bring On Spring. I am also using Banner Stitched Flag Die Set from Sweet Stamp Shop. Pull all these different elements together and I give you Bright Spring Wishes. 




 I really love how this all came together and can't wait to work on some more Spring projects!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites while they are still available! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment