Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am getting started on Valentine's Day and with that, take a look at what I came up with! I am using Classic Crest Natural White 110 pound cardstock for my card base which I cut to 5 12 by 8 1/2 inches and then scored and folded at 4 1/4 inches to create my card base. Next I am layering Silver Glitter Cardstock cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches. And for my top layer I am using his patterned cardstock from this great product from CutCardstock called Premium 6x6 Assorted Dots and Stripes Discounted Card Stock. This is such a fabulous product and works so well with so many of the solids that they carry. I am using one of the stripe papers and have cut it to 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I then am adhering these layers. 

Next I am using a heart stitched die set from Sweet Stamp Shop to die cut my hearts. For the hearts I am using  Wild Cherry Pop-Tone Cardstock and Razzleberry Pop-Tone Cardstock and then layering them and adhering all my layers with Scor-Tape. I then used a stamp set from Heffy Doodle called Classic Sentiment Stamps and a Die Set also from Heffy Doodle called Stitched Strips of Ease to stamp and die cut my sentiment and then added it to the front of my card/ And as a final touch, I added these fun dimensional striped hearts from an older Queen and Company bling collection. 


Overall I really love how it turned out and would be a pretty easy project to mass produce if you are needing to make a number of Valentine's Cards.

I do hope you like this project and as always, I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment