Thursday, January 21, 2021

Something Different

Do you ever find that you have a favorite crafty item that you really love and don't necessarily want to use up. Well I have been working on some different things to do with my Sparkle Blends in a way that I can keep them but also use them. So for today's project, I made this super cute Resin Heart!

I have used the new blend called Rainbow-tastic for this project!  I just love everything about this blend! Have a look.



Now I will say there is definitely a learning curve with using resin and not all resins are created equal. I will keep you all updated on this as I go with some other projects coming soon! But I definitely need to get more of this mix while it is still available!

So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release before they are gone! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you can put polymer clay bits etc into the resin. I haven't played with resin in a long time, but that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo allemaal, Bent u op zoek naar een professionele handelaar, forex en binaire manager die u zal helpen bij het verhandelen en beheren van uw account met een goede en enorme winst in ruil daarvoor. u kunt contact opnemen met MR. CARLOS ELLISON voor je investeringsplan, want hij hielp me 12.000 usd te verdienen met kleine investeringsfondsen. Carlos Ellison, u bent de beste handelaar die ik kan aanbevelen voor iedereen die wil investeren en handelen met een echte handelaar, hij helpt ook bij het terugvorderen van verliesfondsen ... u kunt contact met hem opnemen via zijn e-mail:
    carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    Ik raad je aan niet te aarzelen. Hij is geweldig.

    ReplyDelete